<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: A little peek

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little peek






You dont probably know much about me im sure!!! so i thought i would do a little about me post...(how self indulgent of me) so heres five little fun facts... :)

  1. Im a full time Jewellery Photographer..and i usually have my camera with me on most occasions, i especially love the vintage raw style and macro!!
  2. I have never travelled out of Australia...(i know your all shouting WHAT thats impossible...but yup i havent...but all that will change when i go to Bali in July woohoo!!!)
  3. One of my dreams is to open up a little vintage boutique one day & travel to Alaska to see the northern lights!!!!
  4. I cant cook...although im mostly skilled at cooking a potato in the microwave and boiling a pan of water..pretty sad i know but i swear its the ovens fault most of the time...
  5. I have two tattoo's one on my wrist of the two birds in flight which me and my best friend/sister got together to symbolize us and the journey we have had together and the other one on my ribcage says 'Abbracciare il viaggio' which means 'Embrace the journey' in italian (as im half Italian)
This has been fun...oh and by the way Yes i took the above pictures if your wondering :)..if you have more questions or want to get to know me better flick me an email i love emails :)

Have a good day lovelies
XX

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

i can't cook much either. i try, but i feel like something goes wrong EVERY time! i'm really good at making mac n cheese, grilled cheese, any type of pasta and pbj's...i have a 9 year old...they're easy to cook for. ;)

http://barefootandvintage.wordpress.com

February 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger _ said...

your job sounds amazing! i want to hear more.
also, i have noticed your tattoos, and they are beautiful!
s.

February 10, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

i love all the pictures, i wish i could take pictures like that.

February 11, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Heart Charlie said...

Beautiful photos! Wow you are a jewelry photographer?! How amazing!!! Ooooh the northern lights in Alaska would be incredible to see....

February 11, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Did you get the chance to catch the opening ceremony of the Vancouver olympics? they had the most gorgeous projection of the northern lights hanging from the roof.. it was spectacular!

February 15, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Orchid Grey said...

Lady, you have incredible style and I enjoyed learning a bit more about you. I was wondering, what's this "vintage raw" style you speak of? would you mind telling me a bit more?

February 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah! What an awesome job! I would seriously love to do something like that! Please tell us more about that! :)

February 25, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home