<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Cherry Bomb

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cherry Bomb



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had such a blast this weekend although i didn't get as many outfit pics as i would have liked so i thought id do an oufit post too :) i have been waiting to upload a pic of this gorgeous skirt its become almost a staple item in my closet and especially since its almost winter im taming my outfits down to neutral colours and pops of reds and greens..

(Cherry red vintage cardigan worn with vintage checker skirt target socks & gifted patent red pumps)

Here is a few photos from my weekend at the Groovin the moo festival..
Photobucket
The apartment was amazing..lots of bed jumping of course haha i love this shot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a long roadtrip down to bunbury i was ready to boogie on down, it did rain and it was super freezing..but Spoon were AMAZING..and so was Vampire Weekend!!! i had such an awesome time and it was good to get all my girls together to dance the night away.. the fashion was a little bit conservative everyone was wearing cute hats and jumpers and stockings.. and all the hours i put into my hair soon went out the window when the pour down started..but thats okay :)

I hope you all had a super weekend, im still exhausted (showing my age a little) ha-ha im off to have some dinner and an early night

XX

12 Comments:

Anonymous Aileen said...

Those black brogues are gorgeous! Please don't tell me they're a one of a kind vintage find!?

May 17, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Anonymous jodi said...

I love your cardigan the shade of red is to die for! I hope you don't mind me asking how much do you generally pay for your vintage finds? they are the best!

http://prettyniftythriftyfashion.blogspot.com/

May 17, 2010 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I really love those big ole buttons on your skirt! Such a great look on you!

May 17, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Danielle @ Story of Style said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, it's so cute! I love the skirt in your outfit post. And the bed jumping pictures are awesome!


www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

May 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

you look so good in that outfit!

May 17, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That skirt is lovely.
Melanie@Unravelled Threads

May 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

Wow, this outfit is really beautiful. The red is so striking.

May 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Adorable as always! Love esp the skirt and the shoes..so cuuute!

Love, Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

May 17, 2010 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

So jealous about your concert, the bands are unreal! You look awesome, and I love that bed jumping photo! So fun!!

May 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger out of order said...

this is a gorgeous outfit, I love the fit! and I'm super jealous you saw Spoon ;] Sounds/looks like fun!

May 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

you look lovely in red! I love these shots and that outfit is so cute!

May 18, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger stacysaddleshoes said...

I love that skirt and those little white socks are perfect with those red shoes on you

August 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home