<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Music Monday...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Music Monday...

Ive decided to start a new feature on the blog and have Music Monday's music is such a huge part of my life and i love sharing my fav songs and bands so why not kickstart the week with a tune or two!!

Today its Lavender Diamonds i love happy, hand clapping, lip whistling songs and this is one of my favourites and i mean hello rollerskates!!! They are a Los Angeles based folk band fronted by Becky Stark (who is completely adorable) and her style is beyond whimsical and wonderful i mean look here for example!!! I have a habit when im driving if i hear a song i have to whip out my phone and type the name of it while driving (not recommended) i remember i ended up typing something crazy instead of Lavender Diamonds and it took me ages to track the song down again!!

I hope you all had a fab weekend, i spent mine drinking lots of this..
Photobucket
And spending some time with this cute fellow Boris (my best friends pup)..dont you just want to cover his face in kisses..
Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger emma_G said...

Wow freaky coincidence...my friend bought a new puppy recently and she named him Boris too!
That coffee looks delicious

November 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

I am a sucker for some great tunes and a cute picture of a pup!

xoxo
bianca

November 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Katelyn said...

Cute song.

I am sure you have already heard each of these songs but thought I would share this particular video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIvfE01J0k

They sound great and are whistling their little hippie hearts out.

Katelyn
blog.shopvoguevintage.com

November 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

A great song and such a cute video - I love the teeny tiny piano! Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about new bands, so I'm glad to have another one to check out!

November 2, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Ally I love this song!! It's going to be a great Summer in Perth, I can feel it already! :)

November 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home