<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Music Monday...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Music Monday...

The Arcade Fire...

Its Music Monday again...i cant believe how fast the weekend went...only like 6 weeks to Christmas!! ahhhhh...
I wanted to post about my number 1 band today The Arcade Fire, i know most of you have a similar love affair with them as i do.. Id have to say about two years ago i first heard keep the car running and since then they still remain my favourite band ever!!!! i saw them live at the big day out a few years ago too and they completely blew my mind.. they have everything i love about music bumpy beats, clapping, whistling and infections lyrics..

So how was your weekends??? We had the most awful weather, sticky and hot but overcast i mean whats with that?? I managed sneak in a country drive and then i went to watch Social Network on Saturday night and id have to say i was a little unimpressed.. did anyone else feel that way (mayb im the only one) im not sure why i just didnt feel it held my attention (i get twitchy when im bored) and then on Sunday i went Here for my Best Friends birthday lunch which was super lovely..lots of wine and giggles..

XX

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger soph // and other things said...

Spike Jonze + Arcade Fire = so much awesomeness in one video. I only got to see the end of their set on that Big Day Out tour. And to this day I still don't know why/how I missed the first half *face palm*

November 21, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger AP. said...

I love Arcade Fire! And I really liked The Social Network, but to each their own! :D

November 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

This is such an awesome summer song !

<3 Lily

April 18, 2011 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home