<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Music Monday...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Music Monday...

The National..

Along with their sexy dapper style and beards The National are seriously talented and Matt Berninger's voice makes me totally swoon!!! I completely get lost in the lyrics and want to stay in bed with the rain beating down listening to them all day!!! (sigh) if only that was possible... I have a bit of an emotional connection with them now as i was driving home feeling down one day and they came on the radio.. And it totally forced me to snap out of my gloomy mood...It was like love at first listen... Am i the only one who forms weird relationships with music? haha I know that sounds unusual but its really funny that every band i love has a different part of me..formed at different times in my life and i know how i was feeling or what i was doing when i first heard them!!! (or mayb its about time i just went on a date or something)..

Hope your weekend was fabulous!!! I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post XX

Labels: