<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: The simple things..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The simple things..

I've been enjoying a few days off from the shop and also work..and managed to fit in some time with the girls and a little time on the things I love like reading a good book, drinking green tea and general couch perching!! The new apartment has the most amazing back area with a huge couch perfect for dwelling my time away!!! I've recently just finished Wuthering heights (again) and am probably going to re-read Jane Eyre now too.. I love re-reading books, you sometimes pick up on little things you may have missed before.

I love this dusty pink top I think I've worn it a few times on the blog it's perfectly cut and seems to go with everything!! I've also added this purple little pencil skirt to my collection (like I don't have enough) but I love finding the rare colours..I'm still yet to find a good mustard coloured one!!

I hope you all have a swell weekend, I'm planning to get some shop planning done, do a massive wardrobe cleanout and hopefully fit in some op shopping time!! Xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Wearing: Vintage pencil skirt & pink top, Vintage flower necklace & Joe Tote mustard bag)

8 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie Friday said...

Wow!! lOVE that outfit, the skirt and blouse look so beautiful together!

xx

June 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Fickle Sense said...

I love the colour combination of the skirt and top. Really lovely. Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre definitely 2 of my faves. A friend bought me North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, so that is my next to-read classic!

June 23, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger María Rubio said...

great photos =)

xoxo

June 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Your top is really pretty! Lovely colour :)
xxx

June 25, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

this blouse is so pretty. i really adore this dusty pink.

hopefully i'll find some time for reading a good book on holiday...

June 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the shot of the tea cup. what are you reading?

June 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Render Sublime said...

I only just saw this post and it is STUNNING! You look lovely, miss x

June 28, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these set of photos : ) Nothing more perfect then reading a good book <3 (for the third or fourth time!)

June 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home