<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Secret Garden...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Secret Garden...

Im a day late in uploading this outfit as i wore it yesterday but hey! better late than never and i am sure your all used to my blogging being all over the place! I wore this to the Ballet at His Majesty's Theatre last night to watch Taming Of The Shrew i love this theatre its 108 years old and has sky high ceilings with red velvet powder rooms and gold oval mirrors (sigh) it was such an amazing performance and since it was a mix of comedy and romance it felt like the time flew by!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Oh my! a photo with me actually smiling, how did that get in there"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So i decided to lay out all the pencil skirts i own a few days ago, and after finding a few ive forgotten i even had im thinking i need to be checked into pencil skirt rehab! what can i say, i just love them! and since my last outfit post was another pencil skirt ive decided its time to let them go...for a week at least!

I have been location scouting for my new look book shoot featuring all the pretty Spring vintage i have for the shop! its been a little harder than i thought ive had visions of an amazing secret garden tucked away in an abandoned cottage...well i can dream cant i? hopefully i find something close to that anyway!!

So this weekend is going to be filled with hemming dresses, house hunting with my lover (he is buying, im helping him look through peoples houses..its a pretty fun job) breakfast with the girls tomorrow and hopefully a full few hours of reading with my feet up and The Beatles playing in the background (weekend bliss)

XX

(Wearing: Vintage pink pencil skirt, Vintage spotted whit blouse, Sachi brown heels, Vintage navy bag, Vintage faux fur cap, Vintage bird brooch)

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

this is so pretty! i love the soft colors and the skirt and hat are adorable!

September 22, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

SUPER CUTE! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

September 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pencil skirts too (esp. with buttons on the front like this one). I think its an addiction.
Kelly xo

September 22, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Lovely! The fur cap is so elegant!

September 23, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Trendydolap said...

Vintage Lady you seem fab as usual!

PLEASE JOIN MY FIRST GIVEAWAYYYYYY


http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-first-giveaway-trendydolap-hediye.html

September 23, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger herecomesthesun said...

I should actually get myself some pencil skirts, they'd be perfect to wear to my office job. Thanks for the inspiration!

September 23, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

but pencil skirts look lovely on you! love your hat too!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

September 23, 2011 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Evi said...

So chic and pretty.... You are realy beautiful ;)

Evi xoxo

http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

September 23, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

i'm totally in love with your pink-ish pencil skirt. sadly i don't look too good in pencil skirts... i feel so inspired to search in my closet for my escada pencil skirts ...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

September 24, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Such a gorgeous outfit Ally! I go through phases where I love pencil skirts, and then I drift towards fuller a-line shapes. You have made me want to whip out my pencil skirts and dresses again! x

September 24, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger thebluebirdsang said...

Hi there Ally,
So sweet!
I just wanted to say that I really love your style. I'm a Perth girl too, and have been looking for a way to share my love of vintage - you've inspired me to start my own blog :) Very exciting!

So thank you for your pretty posts.
Clara

September 26, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger MissKait said...

your blog is so cute. love your style and how girlie it is!
following you now!
check out my blog if you'd like, and follow back?

kaitlin xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

September 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home