<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Sunkissed...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sunkissed...

Happy Friday! i cant believe how fast the week has gone, its been a blur of coffee, hemming and trying...trying to drag myself out of bed to do some exercise (which never really happened) its so nice that the sun is out now, but it just makes me think about my super white legs being exposed all the more! (not that i mind being super white)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I adore this dress, Its another Asos purchase i couldn't help myself i loved the cut and when it arrived i was more delighted that it fit like a glove!! I know i have curves and ive always embraced them! i think dresses like these flatter my curves a little better and not make me feel like ive got way too much junk in my trunk..And this colour is also my all time fav!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found a way too adorable 1950's dusty pink dress the other day for $5 (almost started yelling start the car!)...(ikea ad for any of you who think im mad) its going to be my fix me up project over the weekend and hopefully i can show you the finished product next week.

If you are in a internet browsing mood check this website out, i spent a good half hour yesterday reading everyones stories! i think its adorable.

I also was wondering if you all had any suggestions for the blog, anything you want to see me post about or want to know more about! i love sharing on this little spot so why not make it more relevant to want you want to see too.
Have a great weekend XX

(Wearing: Vintage pink belt, Boston Babes heels, Collette Satchel, Raen Sunglasses, Asos dress, Vintage watch)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

You always pick the most amazing dresses out of the millions on ASOS, it really is a skill! This one is gorgeous, I half expected it to be vintage :) Thanks for the link too, that website is fabulous x

October 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that dress was MADE for you!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

October 20, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Lippylash said...

This is my favorite look of you! You look stunning!!!! Wooooow. Love the dress gonna look on Asos to find it ;)

October 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

such a gorgeous dress. it looks so vintage! you daddes the perfect pop of colour with this darling pink belt!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

October 21, 2011 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger María Rubio said...

this dress is so beautiful!

October 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

SOoooo retro, so glam! Love the cut and color of this dress! You look fab!! Would you like to follow each other??

www.plentyforpennies.com

October 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

that dress is TO DIE FOR. it's perfect. you look so lovely!
I think your blog is fantastic, I can't think of anything you should add/change. :) I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fun.

bedroomocean.blogspot.com

October 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look fab Ally!! I purchased something from asos yesterday hehe soo addictive

Nothing to change on your blog, it's perfect :) Your outfit pics are definitely my fav.

xx S

October 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this dress on you! Looks so good on you. I can't find it at Asos =(

October 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger MissKait said...

your dress is the PERFECT color.
i love it and the way you did your hair too is beautiful
(:
always look forward to your posts

kait xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

October 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

That dress is gorgeous! No way in the world would I have guessed it was from ASOS. I was like 'oh, she's just wearing another of her fabulous vintage dresses...omg ASOS!' I see the fitted dresses on the skinny models and am like 'psh, no way that'll fit my booty' but now I'll have think twice and maybe try out some of their fitted dresses.

October 22, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I heart ASOS! Seconding what the others are saying...it looks amazing on you. Was it a recent purchase? Do you have the link?

October 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

you look so unbelievably lovely in this dress! What a fabulous colour - beauty

October 31, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Vintage Spillage said...

Goodness what a gorgeous dress!

December 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home