<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Sand beneath my toes...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sand beneath my toes...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Just a few Instagram images from an impromptu visit to the beach over the weekend! it was raining all day and it was really quite miserable! i drove to my Aunties house and popped in at the beach on the way, the skies opened up and the sun came out for just a few hours it was perfect!

It was nice to get out of the house and get some alone time (i do this usually when the boy plays his computer games, i have no idea how he can do it..(yawn) its so boring)

 I had quite a productive little weekend now i think about it, a morning full of pruning back our trees, we finally found a couch for our very difficult sized living room! (now we just have to wait 8 weeks) i whipped up a batch of muffins and started watching a few episodes of the office ive missed..(just saying, but im not a huge fan of the new office) bring back Michael Scott!! XX

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

It looks so pretty! I have to agree with you. I haven't even bothered with The Office since Micheal Scott left. I tried. I really did.

30 Rock and Parks and Rec all the way!

April 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Jasmine of Smyrna said...

hi from turkey, i like your blog and now follow you.

i will be happy if you follow me back:)

http://jasmineofsmyrna.blogspot.com

May 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home