<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Glitter Gold...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Glitter Gold...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Well to say this week has been interesting is an understatement! i have had an attack of the fuzzies (thats right i self diagnosed) which has left me head smacking a little more than usual! so far i have locked myself out of the house and had to consider setting up camp in my garage (thank goodness i had a banana to get me through until Z arrived to save me) had numerous ladders in my stockings, was so nicely given parking tickets & damaged my poor camera a little which leads me to the reason why i haven't posted much this week! So there...I have managed to ride out the rest of my week without acting like a complete dingbat so things are looking up! (fingers crossed i haven't jinxed myself)

Nothing like a little sparkle to pick me up though, i adore this collar and since the top was on sale and cheap as chips makes it even better! i wore this outfit yesterday and was still in love with it when i got home so i thought id take some snaps in my new study, im getting there slowly im just on the hunt for the perfect desk..which is proving harder to find than i thought! when its done ill be sure to post pictures (pinky promise)

Guess what!! Its Friday..Huzzah!! my weekend is going to be full of op shopping for exciting projects and the shop of course and hopefully squeezing in a little quality time with Z. XX

(Wearing: Vintage pleated skirt, Dotti top, Mollini bow heels, Vintage purse, Collette earrings, Rimmel lipstick & gifted pearl bracelet )

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You look adorable, as usual!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

June 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

yes! friday is finally here, and do you know what that means? Holidays! I'm so excited. I absolutely love this outfit. The blouse is so adorable and perfect with the navy skirt. And the bows on the shoes are too, where are they from?

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

June 28, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Butch said...

LOVE this! Especially the collar and shoes .

Jade

June 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

such a cutie!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

June 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such a pretty outfit - looking forward to seeing the results of your hunt for the perfect desk! :)

June 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stunning outfit on you! :)

xx Shey

http://littlebearcob.blogspot.com/

June 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous kellychristine said...

love this! you're adorable. xo!

June 30, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

You look so lovely!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

June 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kailey said...

GUH I am seeing stars over here - this look is absolutely p e r f e ct *_* You have a new follower <3

July 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Stevia said...

oooh this such an adorable look and I am just ah-mazed with your hair!!!

I'm sorry you had such a bad day.. hopefully your weekend was sweet

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

July 1, 2012 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Stevia said...

anyway, following your great blog no
hopefully you'll follow back :)

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

July 1, 2012 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger mispapelicos said...

I have just found your blog, and cannot get over not to have come across you before.
I am following and adding you to my blogroll this second.
I am sure we are going to become great blogger friends.
Have a lovely Sunday.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

July 1, 2012 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow this outfit is amazing, you look so beautiful! I love the hairdo and sequined collar!

July 1, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you give vintage-looking outfits a contemporary feel.

July 1, 2012 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Kristian said...

Hope your luck turns around! This outfit is gorgeous.

July 1, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your skirt, I loooove your hair & that sequin collar... Drooool! Gosh you are glamorous!

xx Steph

lefanciulle.blogspot.com

July 2, 2012 at 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am utterly IN LOVE with that bag; it's so cute and it completely reminds me of the leather radio my Grandad uses when he decorates (which is a good thing!). Gorgeous outfit

http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/

x

July 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You simple take my breath away!

July 16, 2012 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!love your hair!kisses from Italy

September 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home