<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lulu..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, April 15, 2013

Lulu..

 photo _MG_9848_zps1c9cb19a.jpg

 photo _MG_9873_zps4fdd5cb2.jpg

 photo _MG_9864-1_zpse0c31621.jpg

 photo _MG_9860-1_zps7bd7792d.jpg

 photo _MG_9866_zpsc92ef309.jpg

Introducing my new love Lulu (yes i named her) after looking for quite awhile i finally found a yellow bike that didnt cost the sky and that i didnt have to assemble (that would have been a disaster...worse than ikea) after doing my typical routine of trying to squeeze her into my car...my hyundai getz is not ideal. I finally got her home!

I have already taken it on a few rides around my new neighbourhood and i am now literally not driving anywhere, i am already in walking distance to absolutely everything (including the best bakery in the world)and now i can ride everywhere else!

I am officially in my new apartment and am on the hunt for some vintage furniture i have already found an amazing 1940's packing crate with the original tags and markings (incredible) i am going to take my time though and slowly find things worth having, at first i was in such a rush to have everything in its place but i think slow and steady is the way to go.

I am so looking forward to the next few weeks, so many exciting things are happening and in the works also the leaves are finally changing (my fav season) the world just seems all the more beautiful! I am also putting the final colection together for Autumn/Winter in the shop! So many cute prints and cardigans.

Xx

(Wearing: Vintage skirt, Op Shopped Top, Zola Heels,Vintage Cap, Bike from Reid Cycles)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

gorgeous bike, gorgeous lady! love the bike's name
kw Ladies in Navy

April 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Ahhh so much prettiness! I've had my eye on those Reid bicycles - the watermelon and mint colours especially!

April 15, 2013 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous bike! I can't wait to see the things you collect for your new apartment too.

April 16, 2013 at 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Tasha said...

Sounds like everything is coming together. I love that bike! I too have been obsessing over yellow bikes too. I think I'll wait until we move though. One less thing to pack up xxx

www.couronnedefleurs.net

April 16, 2013 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I love love love that bike, I am still searching for my perfect ride and I can't wait. :)

April 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Gorgeous! If I had a bike, I'd name it too!

Becky
xx

April 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Melodie said...

Congratulation dear, it's a beauty!!!
I'm really looking forward to see your beautiful discoveries for your home, it's going to be gorgeous I know it!
xoxo

http://sevenlivesandmore.blogspot.fr/

April 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous toko baju muslim said...

It’s exactly what I was looking nice job for posting this.Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

April 17, 2013 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger ChatterBlossom said...

She's a beaut! And so is your lovely skirt!
-Jamie
ChatterBlossom

April 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home