<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Turning Another Page...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Turning Another Page...

 photo IMG_7999-2_zps256b3b5a.jpg

To say things have been a little rough recently is an understatement lots of things are changing in my life some for the better and some heartbreaking. 

As of next week i will be moving into a new apartment closer to work (which means i can ride a bike now) which was a little struggle to find in the first place since the rental market is a little competitive but with some good luck i found something. 

This of course means me and Z are no longer together which was something i have been coping with for the past month or so i don’t want to get into too much detail here on the blog but since i will be probably posting photos in a new apartment i figured you all will be curious as to where i am. 

I guess the best way to explain it is it comes down to just two people who love each other but are not necessarily compatible in the ways that matter most and so i decided to move forward into a chapter that i felt would be in the long run a positive thing for us both. 

I am so thankful for all the wonderful things he has brought to my life and i know this road will be a tough time but I am attempting to look at the positives. The thing that breaks my heart is Boots as i am moving to an apartment i will unfortunately be unable to be his mum full time and so we will be co-parenting and i hope to still see him grow into the amazing pup he is already proving to be. I will miss his light in my life but am glad i can still see him every now and then. 

In the light of all this change i am excited to be throwing myself back into my shop and building a new life for myself which i hope will be filled with many adventures and tackling these big dreams of mine!


Thanks for reading and i hope you know i consider you all like my little online family (so..virtual hug)

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aw darling, I am so sorry to hear :-( Nothing sucks more than breaking up and starting over. Virtual hugs x

April 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((hugs)))) I admire you so much. I know this feeling all too well. You are so brave to realise that sometimes love just isn't enough and you have to do what is right to be the best you you can be. I wish you all the best on your new adventure. ((((hugs))))

April 5, 2013 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Muir said...

<3 I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out. I'm glad things ended ammicably, especially where Boots is concerned.

Its always fun decorating a new apartment. I hope you post some photos of your new home.

April 5, 2013 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about this. I hope your transition is as smooth as possible and that you get settled in your new apartment very quickly!

April 6, 2013 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous V said...

I am sorry to hear that :( I hope the next few months are good to you. x

April 6, 2013 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Ally - so sorry to hear that. It sounds like you guys are going through something similar to me and my ex - we broke up late last year & were still living together up until a few months ago.

Can I just say that even though it's hard, you will get through it. Give yourself plenty of time to heal - don't place too many expectations on yourself (that was a mistake I made) and just take each day as it comes. Let yourself feel whatever it is you need to feel.

Take care xx

April 7, 2013 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about all these things! It sounds like you are gaining a positive outlook on this all, which is good. I hope that things continue to be better. Sounds like it is time to do you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Tasha said...

Sorry to hear things haven't worked out for you, but it's great to hear that you are looking at everything in such a positive light! You'll do great xxx

www.couronnedefleurs.net

April 8, 2013 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thinking of you Ally :) Sending virtual hugs. Steph xx

April 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Virtual hugs back to you! As cliche as it sounds, things do happen for a reason! Good luck on your new journey!

April 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks babe xx

April 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I will for sure ;) xx

April 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

Very sorry to hear about this Ally :(

But also excited for you as you embark on this exciting new adventure. I am sure you will have so much fun getting to know yourself again and rediscovering all the things you love!

x

April 11, 2013 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Cheray Natalie... said...

lots of love to you lady <3
goodluck on the new chapter in your life
Cheray x

April 13, 2013 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

good luck for a new chapter! hugs back to you!!!

April 21, 2013 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home