<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lately...

 photo Untitled-1_zps9afa8f2b.jpg

 photo Untitled-2_zps4f4cc195.jpg

 photo Untitled-3_zpsa644c97e.jpg

 photo Untitled-4_zps9b601ff6.jpg

 photo Untitled-5_zps6672a304.jpg

1 - Rustling through the amazing gold and red Autumn leaves.

2 - A little bit of Bowie at Lucy In Disguise.

3 - This amazing cat has almost converted me to wanting a kitten of my own, such a character!

4 - Pop of yellow to fill a dreary rainy day.

5 - My kryptonite! These babies are the cause of alot of tight dresses..salted caramel ohhhhh!

6 - Watercolour vintage dress and straight hair (which never happens)

7 - Skulking around an alley with hot coffee to warm my frozen fingertips!

8 - New mustard leather gloves arrived..planning the perfect outfit to wear them with.

9 - Last Sunday hanging out at my local rose garden park while the sun was still out.

10 - Boredom got the better of me..this is what happens when i run out of Magic City to watch!

Want to follow on Insty? @allyvintage 

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Halo Hasta said...

love your hair do :)

July 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the last picture is beautiful


charlotte x
www.sewmuchvintage.blogspot.com

July 5, 2013 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

The leather gloves are to die for and you are absolutely stunning!
Sophie
x

July 5, 2013 at 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great photos! I'm going to follow you on Insta now :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

July 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Ally! xx

July 6, 2013 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Witchcrafted Life said...

Ooohh, you've got me craving a romp through autumn leaves once more. I'm very glad summer is here at long last, but there's no beating fall in my books (it's my all-time favourite season).

Wishing you a beautiful Monday & week ahead, dear gal!
♥ Jessica

July 8, 2013 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Emma Clark said...

Hi! This is my first time on The Vintage Valley and as a fellow vintage-enthusiast, I must say I'm LOVING your style! My blog is pretty new, but I hope you'll check it out!

Emma @ classyemma.blogspot.com

July 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fabulous montage, certainly a dash of cheer for the day! Huh.. How have I never heard of Magic City? I'm terribly afraid it's going to be one of those "oh whoops... how did i just watched a full season in one day?" kind of shows;)

July 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home