<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Bright Sunshiny Day...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bright Sunshiny Day...

 photo _MG_0761_zpsc3a17eab.jpg

 photo _MG_0757_zpsb0ceae86.jpg

 photo _MG_0758_zpsb78d4c64.jpg
I think my obsession with Etsy has hit an all time high, i seem to be finding the most amazing dresses at a steal! Since we are almost…not quite there but almost…heading into Summer I have been going through my wardrobe and sorting out the essentials I will need to brave another round of Australian heatwaves! So far its lots of yellow (which I usually have stocked anyway) cooler cotton fabrics and floral prints! I don’t mind a little warmer weather but when it gets so hot your makeup is sliding down your face and no amount of roll-on is going to save your dress swimming in sweat…I officially sign off on Summer! (Although…. frozen grapes are something I am looking forward to..yummy)

 I have been having such an amazing week so far, lots of Lindy Hop and planning for the long weekend! I will be shooting with the amazing photographer Tegan again on Monday and spending the rest of the time with friends and shaking a tail feather at a dance social on Saturday night!

I hope you all have a swell weekend planned! Xx

(Wearing: Vintage sunflower dress & 60’s daisy brooch)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

What a beautiful dress. Yellow is always perfect for summer!
Sophie
x

September 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You always look so perfectly gorgeous! I absolutely love your hair here. I wish I had the patience to learn how to do things like that to my hair as well as you do.

September 28, 2013 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress! :)

September 29, 2013 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

beautiful dress ... and a fantastic poodle-ish hairdo!

October 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great dress! And that bicycle is amazing too, perfect colour!

October 16, 2013 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home