<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Accessorising: Flower Love

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Accessorising: Flower Love

 photo pink_zps8366573c.jpg

 photo green_zps2d3be98a.jpg

 photo Grey_zpsb2175423.jpg
I have been completely obsessing over the idea of accessorising with pieces that make an impact but are still pretty and natural, I have been wearing brooches in clusters on the waistline of my pencil skirts and draping colourful scarves through the belt on my dresses!

One amazing idea is pinning fresh flowers to your outfits! I spotted the photograph of the pink dress a few months ago and it has stuck in my mind ever since, after that I then I started seeing it everywhere!!

It’s just such a cute and fresh way to add a little colour without going too crazy!

 Love it!

(All images from MyVintageVogue)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria K said...

This is such a good idea to pump up the outfit and make it look more feminine! Nice idea :)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

October 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home