<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Summer Lovin...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Summer Lovin...

 photo _MG_0781_zps0863fd18.jpg

 photo _MG_0798_zps41765cfd.jpg

 photo _MG_0789_zps5752731e.jpg
The weather is finally warming up and in celebration I did a huge wardrobe swap over to give my cooler clothes prime position in the closet (even though I feel like I dress for Summer all year round) I found this incredible vintage electric orange pencil skirt and since I have lost a few kilos the past few months it now fits like a glove! Huzzah!!

I am also on the hunt for the perfect Capri pants to add to some of the amazing tie tops I have found op shopping lately, any suggestions on some fantastic brands? I am also getting extremely excited about The Vintage Parlour hair how-to which I am hosting this Saturday, I am quite nervous but I’m also over the moon a few of my readers are coming, I cant wait to meet them all over a glass of champagne!

If you are free from 5-6pm this Saturday and want to come say hi, learn some tips and a giggle there are a few spots free so book in HERE quick sticks!! Hope your week has been swell Xx

(Wearing: Vintage pencil skirt, Vintage striped tie top & Vintage purse)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria K said...

That skirt is just devine! How it hugs your curves and how amazing that tone of yellow is ! Godness, it's perfect for you :)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

October 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That skirt with That shirt = amazing............perfection :)

Emma
(Dear Thirty)

October 10, 2013 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home