<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Coffee and Day Dresses...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, June 30, 2014

Coffee and Day Dresses...

 photo 13_zps08331ff4.jpg
I find a way of coping through difficult times is sometimes knowing its life giving you a gentle push to appreciate every day, It has meant I now take to walking around the block on my lunch breaks and breathing in the crisp air, watching people run from the fresh drops of rain & splashing through puddles while nestling their jaws into woollen scarfs and enjoying each sip from an expertly made coffee!

Last week held a few trying days but I am slowly looking to take something from it all! It also has meant recently I have taken to defying all laws of Winter and wearing my bright day dresses, this fruit dress is one of my favourites, it’s a simple wrap and tie dress but its literally a throw on and go piece that I always receive compliments on, I found it op shopping a few years ago and since I am a sucker for a cute print there was no way I was leaving without it!

 I hope you all had a fab weekend! I taught a private vintage hair class, drank rose tea, danced on Sunday night and fixed up a few dresses in my ‘to-do’ pile!

 (Wearing: Vintage fruit dress, Target ballet flats, Vintage coat)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find getting out of the office at lunch so refreshing! You get some vitamin d, a touch of exercise and you're not around so there is no chance of being ambushed during your lunch break with work ;-) Your dress and hair look lovely. Philomena

June 30, 2014 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home