<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lately...





I just realised that i havent posted an Instagram "Lately" post in awhile and i also havent been able to scrum up a proper outfit post for the blog this week (i know, i know...letting the team down) so i figured, no better time than today!

1 - Finding this incredible book 'Lifestyle Illustrations of the 50's' at my local bookshop meant i spent the majority of my morning drooling over each page...do yourself a favour and source a copy the images are truly amazing.

2 - No better time to break out a selfie than to celebrate new lipstick, cherry red from Rimmel is quite possibly my new favourite shade! 

3 - My dried flower collection that i have scattered throughout my apartment in vintage glass bottles, each type of flower has its own story and memory attached to it.

4 - Off for a Sunday cider, these vintage pants were an amazing op shop find! They fit like a glove.

5 - I bunny sat for a friend of mine this week, Henry is possibly the cutest thing...he did allow me one cuddle and then decided he was done with me haha, his pensive face just gets me every time i look at this picture!!

6 - Afternoon walks around my work neighbourhood, Spring is just too darn lovely!

7 - Morning ritual of coffee, banana bread, fresh flowers and a vintage magazine!

8 - Lurking around in my red mary janes, there is seriously nothing better than the sun warming your skin, birds chirping and flowers in bloom it just makes my heart sing!

9 - Possibly the most amazing gig i have been to in a long time, Tuba Skinny made the trip all the way from New Orleans to play in Perth, incredible authentic jazz...the room was just buzzing and i had to hold myself down fom dancing between the tables! Look them up if you are not already familiar with their music, its truly food for the soul! 

Instagram: @allyvintage

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NIKA said...

Gorgeous!;)

Have a great Weekend and HAPPY FRIDAY ;)!

Yours,
NIKA B.

October 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger SANNE said...

I've just added the book to my Amazon wishlist, and I have to try the red Rimmel lipstick. Have a nice weekend. :9

October 3, 2014 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Cherry Cris said...

Beautiful the book.
have a nice weekend.
kiss
http://pinagirlscris.blogspot.com.br

October 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home