<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Swedish Hasbeens: Floral T-Strap

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Swedish Hasbeens: Floral T-Strap




In every vintage loving woman's mind we have a very active list that entails our dream purchases, this list is always changing and growing depending on the season and as fast as these items are added they are replaced with even more desireable items. One thing on my 'want' list has always been a pair of Swedish Hasbeens! The ever so perfect clog with leather detailing and t-bar straps that sets your drool sensors into overdrive. The fact that they are perfectly matched with everything in my wardrobe is just an added bonus.

I am so lucky to be able to feature two pairs to you all and give my full and honest opinion on these damn dreamy shoes!I will be featuring them one at a time so ding ding, these are the first in line! I chose these powder blue "Floral T-Strap" clogs based on the fact they had three of my great loves when it comes to shoes a low heel, pastel colour and a solid t-bar strap. As i am already quite tall i tend to shy away from heels that make me feel like i am examining everyones hairline during a conversation and these are just the right amount of height.

I had a few reservations about the fact that they didnt come with any heel padding and was absolutely sure i would be hobbling around like a loony after about an hour of wearing them, but to my surprise they are EXTREMELY comfortable, i can last all day in them and not feel any strain on my feet at all so that shut me right up! The only thing i will mention is that they do take at least one wear to allow the leather to mold to your feet, they really do take on the curves of your foot so after a few wears they will be your go-to clogs.

You can also get these beauties in a range of colours just jump onto their website to have a little look! I am so excited to get some extended wear of these shoes as summer is coming just around the corner.

Follow them on Facebook and if your an Instaaddict like me they also have an amazing Instagram account too @swedishhasbeens Xx

(Wearing: Vintage Gingham Dress, Swedish Hasbeens, Vintage Purse)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Fräulein K. said...

Wonderful outfit, the shoes are really lovely

October 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh Swedish Hasbeens are my dream shoes. Gonna save up for one day when I'm not a recent grad. You picked a great pair!

Rachel

October 15, 2014 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Miss Milla Cherry said...

You're vintage outfits are gorgeous! :)

November 11, 2014 at 2:31 AM  
Anonymous Levittown Drapery said...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg

July 14, 2022 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home